GCA AI Robotics Practitioner Course
The GCA AI Robotics Practitioner course is 10 hours in length and completed online at a pace and time to suit you, the learner.
Certificate: Certificate of attendance issued by the Global Cyber Academy
- Key Terminology & Definitions
- Historical Context; linkage to Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Cybersecurity and Robotics
- Current State of Security in Robotics
- Key considerations
- Exposed industries: Case studies in client’s preferred industries. Mandatory coverage of Banking, Finance and payment systems.
- Role of state actors and future proofing
- Attack Methods
- Cyber wars using robotics
- Mitigation, legislation and industry standards
About the Tutor:
Richard Bingley was Senior Lecturer for Security and Resilience at Buckinghamshire New University until founding the Global Cyber Academy whose educational mission is ‘technology explained’. Richard is the author of several peer-reviewed security practitioner books. This course emerged from several clients who experienced poor service delivery outcomes, and initially suspected poor coding. Security investigations later found that the robotics side of the manufacturing line had been deliberately impeded.