Will this SIA Door Supervisor Course give me what I need?
Pretium Training offer a 4 Day, Level 2, Door Supervisor Course which is delivered by one of our lead trainers with over 20 years front line Security experience. The course includes a mixture of theory and practical and is designed to give you the knowledge you need to enter the industry with confidence!
Course fee includes course workbook, registration, examinations and refreshments.
We provide the knowledge that the Security Industry Authority (SIA) and your potential employers are really looking for when it comes to working in the industry which is vital in securing the best possible positions.
Our instructors teach the McCormack system of Physical Intervention, which is also recognised and used by the NHS, Schools in England & Wales, Care Homes and the SIA.
What is involved on the course?
The Door Supervisor course syllabus is set by the SIA and can be viewed following this link.
On successful completion of the Door Supervision course Pretium Training will provide further training to enhance your skills and chances of employability, these include:
Advanced Physical Intervention
Our trainers have over 20 years’ experience within the Security Industry and are still active within the Security Industry today! We provide:
- Realistic, Practical and Scenario based training
- Fully SIA compliant courses
- Ofqual Regulated training
- Assistance with the SIA Licence Application process.
SIA Door Supervisor Course Sussex Dates
- Monday 24th to Thursday 27th August 2020
- Monday 28th September to Thursday 1st October 2020
- Monday 12th to Thursday 15th October 2020
- Monday 2nd to Thursday 5th November 2020
- Monday 23rd to Thursday 26th November 2020
What will it cost me?
4-day level 2 Door Supervisor Course is £185 inclusive of VAT
5-day Combined level 2 Door Supervisor Course and Emergency First Aid course is £250 inclusive of VAT
A variety of accommodation is available in the Eastbourne area. Pretium Training have an exclusive discounted arrangement with the following hotels in order to offer our students the best possible rates:
Pretium Training courses are open to ALL applicants that can meet the following application criteria:
- Aged 18 years or over
- Have a Literacy/English level to at least a Level 1 standard – this will be determined at the initial assessment phase
- UK Nationals: Passport and/ or Driving Licence and 2 proofs of address (not older than 3 months)
- Non-UK/EU Nationals: Passport/Home Office Documents. 2 proofs of address (not older than 3 months)